Sunday, July 9, 2023

How you could PLAN your trades for the next 3 months

90 days of trade ideas like a "fix it and forget it" game plan for the rest of summer
image

Are you planning your trading for the next three months?

I mean, seriously, have you taken a good look at your calendar and thought about what to trade and when?

Most traders don't…

If I might be so bold, I'd guess you probably don't even think about planning trades ahead of time.

How could you?

You have to sit back and take what the market gives to you, right?

Well, maybe not…

See, if you've followed me lately, you know I've isolated a unique way to target stocks that, based on historical data, tend to go up at the same time every year.

And I've isolated NINE income stocks to target over the next 90 days.

I want to share ALL of these trade ideas with you for FREE, and to help me do it, I'm inviting a good friend, Garrett Baldwin, the brilliant economist.

image

We're giving you the next NINE tickers to target income with over the next 90 days.

And it all goes down Monday, July 10 at 2:00 PM ET.

Note that special start time — we're working around both of our schedules to rush you this information as quickly as possible!

>> So sign up HERE to make sure you save a seat to this special briefing

I cannot wait to see you there.

Trade well,

Jack

image
image

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...