Sunday, October 9, 2022

Roger Scott just sent me something incredible

And he's asked me for my help on this!
image

Well, I didn't believe it was possible, but my friend Roger Scott has outdone himself.

He's just shared with me what he calls "the Ultimate Portfolio"...

And according to his research, if you had owned just these FIVE stocks over the past decade…

You wouldn't have lost ANY money during stock market crashes… AND…

You would have outperformed the S&P 500 by an astounding 3,622%!!

Now, I'm getting this research just a little before you…

Because on Tuesday, October 11 at 1:00 PM ET, he will share the ENTIRE portfolio with you! All five tickers revealed for FREE!

But here's the best part: he's asked me to custom-build an income strategy to make this "ultimate portfolio" even better!!

And I will be his special guest on this can't-miss webinar to tell you everything we've got planned!

>> Just tap here and sign up so you don't miss anything

It's going to be a wild ride.

Trade well,

image

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment