Tuesday, September 13, 2022

What I didn’t reveal on 60 Minutes…

The fact is, you could make all the money you need for retirement if you simply have the right information.

 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

If you cannot see images, please click here

Editor's Note: At times, our affiliate partners reach out with special opportunities for our readers. The message below is one we think you should take a close, serious look at.

 

Dear Reader,

In the past, I made my biggest predictions on live television.

Like in December 2008, when I appeared on 60 Minutes and told Scott Pelley the stock market was about to soar – just before the longest bull market in history.

I did it again in 2012, when I appeared on CNBC and urged the public to buy shares of Netflix – it's up 4,800% since then.

And in 2015, I returned to 60 Minutes to tell Anderson Cooper that I'd discovered that Lumber Liquidators was selling toxic flooring – and shares of the company eventually fell by almost 90%.

But my newest prediction is something I haven't shared on 60 Minutes, CNBC, or any other news outlet…

You see, I'm tired of seeing people lose money every day as the market continues to tumble. And with inflation soaring, many people simply don't know what to do with their money right now.

The fact is, you could make all the money you need for retirement if you simply have the right information.

I know this from firsthand experience... because I launched my first hedge fund out of my bedroom with just $1 million in 1999 and ended up running multiple funds with $200 million in assets less than a dozen years later.

That's why I recently recorded a presentation on what I call "America's #1 Retirement Stock."

It's the only low-risk investment I know of that could help you achieve your retirement dreams, no matter what your financial situation looks like today.


You'll get the name and the ticker symbol of the stock completely free of charge when you watch my presentation right here.

Best regards,

Whitney Tilson
Founder, Empire Financial Research


 

Trading involves risk. The information provided is NOT trading advice. Neither the Editors, the Publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from the newsletter. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. This recipient of this email assumes responsibility for conducting its own due diligence on the aforementioned company or entity and assumes full responsibility, and releases the sender from liability for any purchase or order made from any company or entity mentioned or recommended in this email.

The information provided is for educational purposes only. Please contact your financial advisor for specific financial advice tailored to your personal circumstances. Actual results may differ. Nothing here constitutes a recommendation respecting the particular security illustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...