Saturday, April 9, 2022

Wall Street is Wrong… Again

April 09, 2022

Multifold Returns

Here is an interesting offer from our partners:

Dear Reader,

If you have any money in the stock market, I've got bad news for you.

The numbers you're using to guide your investments are totally wrong.

That's right. Wall Street's publicly reported numbers are completely off.

I'm talking about earnings, debt, revenue, P/E ratio…

These are the same numbers that are fed to the so-called experts.

And the same numbers regular folks use to guide their investments.

There are life decisions and family savings riding on the results of corporate reports.

You would like to think these numbers would give you an accurate picture of a company's finances.

But the vast majority of the time, that's not the case.

As a forensic accountant and consultant to the FBI, the Department of Defense, and the top 10 money managers in the world, I've identified 130 general accounting flaws in the reports of major corporations.

I run a stock market screen by correcting every single company's financial reports to my higher, forensic standards.

My numbers reveal the true picture.

And that's how you find hidden gems in the market…

Like AMD…

Back in 2015, the stock was trading around $2.

In fact, it was down a stunning 96% when I ran it through my unique accounting system.

Most investors wouldn't touch it with a 10-foot pole. The company seemed to be left for dead.

But my corrected numbers said something different.

I saw the truth about AMD and it's future profits.

On a day when most thought the company was on the verge of bankruptcy, I went in Barron's and said it was a screaming buy.

You should've seen the comments section.

But I was right. And from that day forward, AMD soared as high as 3,447%.

My unique accounting system has spotted winners everyone else had left for dead…

Like Broadcom for a 366% gain.

eXp World went as high as 830% since my recommendation.

And RCI Hospitality went up as high as 558%.

Now, my system is signaling something odd.

A strange shift is coming for the stock market. 

I believe quite a few popular stocks will be crushed by rising interest rates.

And a few other surprising names could soar as a result.

In this free video, I'll explain more about which companies you should sell right away… And which you should buy.

Sincerely,

Joel Litman
Founder, Altimetry

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...