Tuesday, April 5, 2022

America’s Top Stock Cop Issues New Warning

Unsubscribe

Web Version

Commodity Masters

Here is an interesting offer from our partners:

Dear Reader,

Just over a year ago, I stood on a stage in Baltimore and delivered an urgent message.

I told viewers the coming vaccine was going to spell doom for a number of popular "stay-at-home" stocks.

I singled out Zoom, Peloton and DoorDash.

Since then Zoom is down 65%...

Peloton has lost 75% of its value and removed the CEO...

And DoorDash has seen its share price sliced nearly in half...

Over 1.3 million people saw my video warning.

Perhaps you were one of them.

Now, I have a new warning.

High inflation and rising interest rates are leaving some investors vulnerable to massive losses.

Just like last year, some of the most popular stocks in the market are on the verge of crashing.

I just got off stage where I named a few of these doomed stocks for free.

But I also revealed another, surprising part of the story.

A few unknown stocks could soar as a result of rising interest rates.

Keep in mind, this is the same information I share with the top 10 money managers in the world, the Department of Defense and the FBI.

In fact, I once alerted the FBI to over 50 publicly-traded scam companies in one year.

Some of my private clients pay $100,000 a month for my research.

But you can hear my thoughts on inflation, rising interest rates and the stock market for FREE in this interview.

The market is changing every day. You don't have much time to act.

Please take a look at my free video as soon as you get a chance.

Regards,

Joel Litman
Founder, Altimetry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...