Sunday, October 24, 2021

AAPL Analysis Video 10-24-21

Hey , it's Micah here with your video update.

Earnings is Coming! Today we talked about my hedging strategy for AAPL over earnings, reviewed my TSLA trade, and shared new trading models for SQ and Zillow.

Click HERE to Watch (23:06)

Trade Safe,

Micah

PS. My personal goal with my research is to help as many people around the world make better, smarter and safer trades, please help share my research by passing this video along to your friends and fellow traders. Thanks in advance!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

   

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...