Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Going Live on Clubhouse Right Now

Hey ,

I’m going live now on an app called Clubhouse!

If you’re already on clubhouse, click this link to join my room here:
https://www.joinclubhouse.com/event/6m3b2WM3


The app is free, but available for iPhone only and you need to be invited.

If you have the app, great.

Look me up — my name on Clubhouse is “tailopez1”.

(Someone already took my name, haha...)

I haven’t gone live in a while, and you definitely don’t want to miss this call I’m hosting, Join my room here:
https://www.joinclubhouse.com/event/6m3b2WM3


See you there!
Tai



***Tai is a professional internet marketer. His success, and the income possibilities mentioned by his students, are not typical and are not a guarantee you will make money. You could make more, less, or none at all.***

You have received this email to edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com because you are a registered Tailopez.com subscriber.

Do you like this email?

like dislike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has Jeff Bezos Found the Next Nvidia?

Next Trillion Dollar Bet!............................................................................... ...