Saturday, December 9, 2023

Biden Will NOT Run In 2024… (Shocking Prediction)

Manward Financial Digest
 

We have a message from Jim Rickards at Paradigm Press. We thought you may be interested in what he recently told his readers...

- Alex Moschina, Publisher



Biden Will NOT Run In 2024… (Shocking Prediction)

Dear Reader,

I'm no stranger to making bold (and often correct) predictions.

In fact, I'm on record having predicted Trump's victory in 2016.

And just days ago I went on camera to make my next bombshell prediction: Come May 2024, Biden will announce he is not running for re-election.

And I fear that by Election Day 2024, he will bring down the US dollar with him.

You see, he already set the plan in motion when he signed Executive Order 14067.

And now that his days as President are numbered, I suspect he will do everything he can to speed up his plan to replace the US dollar… with THIS.

Before you do anything else today, please click here. I've outlined 4 easy-to-follow steps you can take RIGHT NOW to protect yourself…

Regards,

Jim Rickards

Economist; Former advisor to Pentagon and CIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...