Tuesday, September 12, 2023

This deal won't be here for long!

I almost NEVER do this… (get in before I change my mind)
image

Right now I am offering a special 48 hour deal on my Weekly Option Profits membership!

As successful as this has been, I should be raising the price!

Sitting at 22 wins back to back and a 97.1% win rate over the last three years, I never thought I'd do something like this.

But, this is the only way I know for the average Joe to tap into weekly income with just a few clicks of the mouse…

So for the next 48 hours you can claim all this:

image
  • Weekly Options Profit Alerts! A brand new income opportunity each week!
  • Income for Life Step-by-Step Video Series to Placing your First 2-Step Trade!
  • 2-Step Trades: The Home Study Kit to Target $500 in Extra Income Each Week!
  • Weekly Options Profits Customer Support Line!
  • Income for Life: Limitless Access! A.K.A: NEVER pay an annual renewal fee again!
  • AND MORE TOP SECRET BONUSES INSIDE THE MEMBERS ONLY PORTAL!

For just $249!

I almost NEVER offer quarterly access to this program.

But I see how many lives this has been able to change for the better, and I want as many people as possible to get on board!

I mean just listen to what some of my top students have said…

"Got this a month ago - made tuition plus on the first trade, now I have 5 winners in a row - each over 2,000!" - Michael C

"Very happy with Jack's Weekly Options PROFITS. 100% profit so far in 4 months. It is a great way to grow retirement and regular accounts." -Jyoti

"I am now brining in a minimum of $3,100 in premiums every week into my account and I think my biggest week was just under $7,000 of premium in one week" - Laura P

This is your chance to join this big happy family!

For under $250!

I want as many people to take advantage of this as possible.

Because I don't know the next time I will do something like this again…

… If ever!

Granted, I cannot guarantee future performance or against losses but….

I can't wait to have you in the Weekly Options Profit family.

And I really can't wait to send you your first trade signal to kickstart the Income for Life initiative.

>>> Click HERE to secure your next 12 TRADES! <<<

Trade well,

Jack

image

Disclaimer: The trades referenced in this email are examples and not meant to demonstrate a "typical" result. Gain figures are based on a $10,000 starting stake. Since 2021, Jack's system has returned a 97.1% success rate on over 100 trades.

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌎 Amicus Therapeutics Upgraded, BioNTech Initiated, CRH Initiated and more...

Ratings changes for Amicus Therapeutics, BioNTech, Fortrea, Aethlon Medical, Perion Network, Payoneer Global, Chord Energy and more... Upgra...