Saturday, September 9, 2023

LIVE flash meeting at 10

Hope to see you there
image

Before the college football games start today, I want you to join my LIVE flash meeting at 10am.

I saw a few things in last night's close that have me concerned.

And I want to get you up to speed this morning.

>> Join me here so you're ready for the next trading week

You on the flip side,

TBUZ



RISK DISCLAIMER There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading. Past results are not indicative of future returns. DTI Trader and all individuals affiliated with this site assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.

Unsubscribe

DTI Trader 1555 University Blvd S Mobile, Alabama 36609 United States (251) 652-1555

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...