Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Don’t Let The Soft Market Fool You. It’s Just Taking A Breather.

It's just a sign of a healthy market.
image

Hey traders,

The market is again very soft just like yesterday. But it's not crashing or going down fast.

It's just showing signs of fatigue from going up too far, too fast.

I believe it's just a lot of profit taking, which is healthy and good.

image

See, because whenever a stock or index hits a new high, it needs to go down before it goes back up.

In other words, don't worry: This is not the highest we're going to see out of this market, it's just a breather.

I've got a big announcement brewing… but I can't share anything on that yet.

In the meantime, are you set to join me for my new, FREE show — The Weekly Spread?

It's tomorrow (Thursday) at 12pm Eastern and I'll be live with my new pal Norman Hallett covering all the myths surrounding Naked Puts. Click here to register your spot.

You're going to love it!

Trade well,

image

Jack Carter

Jack Carter Trading

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...