Saturday, October 8, 2022

[LIVE] I couldn’t let go of this one!

Join me and my friend NOW to discover this breakthrough
image

Hey folks,

I've got to tell you, when I spot something brand new and special, I'm like a dog with a bone: I sink my teeth and don't let go.

And these Time Loop Trades I've been telling you about this week are special.

My friend Jeffry Turnmire has discovered something I've never quite seen before…

A repeating misprint on just one ticker symbol, that occurs up to 3 times a week, and is designed to be a pathway to stable and consistent income trade setups.

You know I love this kind of trading, and I could not wait to share this with you.

The hurricane set me back by a few days, and some folks missed our rescheduled special event, so we are going LIVE this morning to tell you all about it.

Go here and join us now

We'll be getting started in just a few minutes.

Trade well,

image

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...