Saturday, September 17, 2022

Wall Street legend washing semi trucks

image

In the 1990s, Gary, Indiana, was the crime and violence capital of North America — one of the most dangerous cities in the entire world.

It was also my hometown… and the place I was destined to head back to if I couldn't make my Wall Street dreams pan out.

Looking back, after a 37-year-career, it's hard to believe how close I came to washing trucks next to the steel mill back in Gary.

But if I hadn't discovered Project 52…

One of Wall Street's favorite strategies for volatility…

My go-to, week-by-week income trade strategy…

The system I've traded every week this year with only one loss

You might never have heard of your pal Jack Carter.

If Project 52 had the power to keep me off the streets of one of the world's most dangerous cities, ask yourself: what could it do for you?

Trade well,

image

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIVE at 4 PM ET - 2 Traders Sharing 2 Different Strategies...

New Trading Event This shifting market is revealing some ideal options trades. If you are ready to grab some of the best setups...