Friday, March 25, 2022

[2 of 3] Stocks to Trade This Spring

Hey, Micah here...

Here's the second stock I've been watching for huge momentum this spring...

In this week's workshop, I covered what I'm seeing in this stock and a VERY simple way to trade it.

I think it'll blow your mind how easy it is ... I'm talking 15 minutes a day!

Watch the workshop & learn how to trade this

The stock?.... It's MA (Mastercard).

Take a look at MA's April seasonality from the past 10 years. It's VERY bullish!

MA 10-year seasonality

In fact, we've only seen one bearish April in 2014, and the stock was only down -1.54%. 

Get my strategy on how to trade this now!

Hope to see you on the inside.

Cheers,
Micah

PS. Please share this workshop with friends and fellow traders. Thanks in advance!










 






.


 
If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...