Thursday, February 18, 2021

Trading strategy grabs 119% gain in a month… See how.

 
See below for an important message from Tom Busby.

Alpha Intel

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I can't believe it! Jeff Zananiri, one of the guys I have on my trading show all the time has been signalling overnight paydays on these "Burn Notices"

Easy wins on AMD, Penn Gaming, Wynn, Micron, even JP Morgan…

But there's one thing sticking out to me above all else…

His strategy signalled 119% total account gains in less than a month!

This is not a backtest… This is real, live trading…

And anyone could've followed along with him on those signals.

I'm going to dig into this more… Roger Scott will be joining me.

Click here to catch my conversation with Roger now.

Tom Busby

 
A Fortune Research Publication
Disclaimer & Disclosures
The information in this email is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee specific results as there is a high degree of risk involved with trading. Also, our traders are real traders and may have financial interests in the companies discussed.  Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...