Monday, July 22, 2024

Some changes coming to Prosperity Pub

And I think you’re gonna LOVE them!
 
   
     
   
   

Hey Everybody,

For those who have never met me, my name is Stephen Ground. 

 
 
That’s me in front of the Cathedral in Cologne last week — you’ll probably hear more about that trip in the future! 

You’ve probably seen me on a webinar here or there, helping get you ready for the big event, working with our brilliant trade experts to get your questions answered and making sure things run smoothly.

But you probably don’t know much about me beyond what you see on camera…

And to be honest, I never expected you to! 

I’m a pretty private guy and definitely an introvert most of the time, so I was pretty happy with a life outside of the spotlight.

But that started to change for me when I started trading earlier this year.

I’ve worked with some of the top trading experts in the world for over five years now, but that entire time, I never really pushed myself to start trading. 

There are a lot of reasons I was hesitant, but the truth is pretty simple: I come from a family where money was usually pretty tight, and I’d taught myself to guard my money at all costs — even if it meant costing myself the ability to make more money through trading! 

An even simpler way to say it is: I was scared.

I knew a lot about trading and I’d seen a lot of success stories, but even after several years of being in this industry, I never thought that story could be my story.

But this year, I decided enough was enough. I knew I had to start somewhere, so I started working with some of our experts and taking select trades from their strategies, and the craziest thing happened…

I started winning… and winning… and winning some more! 

Now, obviously I had losses along the way and will continue to — there’s always a high degree of risk involved in trading.

But the truth is, the more I traded, the more I realized: our experts really know their stuff! 

I started with a tiny $800 account, and thanks to our experts and their trade ideas, I’m astonished to say it has more than tripled. Here’s where it’s at today: 

 
 
Now, I don’t show you that to brag. Believe me, I didn’t do a bit of this on my own.

The reason I show that to you is because, as cliche as this might sound, I truly believe: if I can do this in a few months of trading, anyone should be able to be a successful trader.

Now, that doesn’t mean there’s a guarantee of success for anybody, of course not! 

But I do think it’s really possible for you, or your family member who is thinking about trading, or anyone else…

But here is where the rubber meets the road on all this: 

When I started having success, I realized something: I am incredibly blessed to be in a position where not only do I hear from all of these experts like you do (I’m talking Nate, Graham Lindman, Jeffry Turnmire, who I’ve worked with ever since he launched Echo Trades, and a whole lot more  brilliant traders)... 

I get direct access to them in a way most of you do not.

So I’ve decided that I want to do my best to change that, and open up a new level of access for all of you here today.

Now, let me be clear: I’m not talking about some new service or trading strategy I’m launching that you’ll have to pay for! 😂
I don’t know if I’ll ever get there, and if I do, it’s years away.

I’m talking about absolutely FREE changes right here to your Prosperity Pub newsletter, and over on Prosperity Pub’s website and Telegram. 

I’ve been talking with Nate about how passionate I am about this, and he thankfully saw my vision (it took a little convincing)...

And he gave me the opportunity to become the brand new Prosperity Pub editor-in-chief.

And in that role, I am going to do everything I can to help YOU get the same level of access that I get to these great trading minds! 

What does that look like, exactly? I’m hoping you will help me figure that out.

I want to create forums for you to get your questions answered by our experts, but there are a thousand different ways to do that and I want to explore them all to see what works best for you.

So over the coming weeks, I’m sure you’ll see a lot of questions and surveys from me asking you how to make Prosperity Pub better.

In fact, let’s start with an easy one: one question about what you want us to cover in Prosperity Pub. You can answer here

 
 

I know these things can feel annoying at times, but they take a few minutes and are a HUGE help to me in making Prosperity Pub better for you! 
I’m getting a pretty rare opportunity here…

In our business, we don’t usually let brand new, rookie traders in front of the camera very much. What’s the point, right? People don’t want to hear from me… or so we thought…

But I think a little differently.

I really believe that for many of you out there, I’m exactly the type of person you need to hear from more. Somebody who is just like you, with your experience, your struggles, your doubts, and even your starting capital :) 

Someone who doesn’t have years of experience on Wall Street and is just looking to get started and have some initial success in this crazy world of trading.

So that’s what I’m hoping to do in this new role.

I’m hoping you’ll stick on that journey with me! 

In the meantime, reply to this quick survey and let me know what you want to hear about from Prosperity Pub! 

I can’t wait to hear and work with you! 

If you’ve read this far, thank you for your time, and if you’re skimming: congratulations, you made it! 

Either way, I’m really looking forward to the future of Prosperity Pub and to working with all of you.

Let’s build a better trading future together! 

Stephen Ground
Prosperity Pub Editor-in-Chief
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up to 12 Quick-Hit Trades for YOU!

+ 98% off your first month.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ...