Saturday, August 12, 2023

Write down this date immediately

Manward Financial Digest
 

Check out this note from our friends at Paradigm Press. While some might consider their message "controversial," we think you'll want to get the details on this urgent situation.

- Alex Moschina, Associate Publisher



Write Down This Date Immediately

Dear Reader,

Jim Rickards here. There is no time to waste.

Write down this date, August 22nd, 2023.

It could be one of the most important and dreadful days for Americans in decades.

It's all thanks to four catastrophic words muttered by President Biden.

And days from now I'm going to blow the lid off this story.

Click Here To Confirm You Are Joining My Private Briefing At 7:00PM ET, Tuesday August 15th.

This has nothing to do with inflation, the Fed's interest rate decisions, or a market crash...

This is something 100 times more important to your everyday life as an American...

Imagine not being able to borrow money to pay for your home...

Imagine watching the value of your dollar vanish and your savings account drain faster than you could fathom...

If what I'm predicting comes to fruition - this could soon be the new reality...

In short, what is going to happen August 22nd will be Biden's last, and final death blow to America.

But unfortunately, due to the far left controlling nearly the entire media ecosystem...

You're not hearing nearly enough about this on the news right now... And this week I'm breaking my silence.

This Tuesday night I'm going to go live at 7pm with an urgent briefing revealing all the details to what I'm calling Biden's Final Death Blow to America... And I want to make sure you're there to join me.

Click Here To Confirm You Are Joining My Private Briefing At 7:00PM ET, Tuesday August 15th.

Not to mention this online event will be unlike many I've done before because I want it to be as interactive as possible.

To do this I will be having a live Q&A during the event where you can submit any questions you may have for me right on the private website.

Please don't hold back, as this will be uncensored from the political elite.

For all the details on my urgent briefing just click here to lock in your seat.

Regards,

Jim Rickards
Economist; Former advisor to Pentagon and CIA, Paradigm Press

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...