Sunday, May 21, 2023

This is how I make something out of nothing

Now this is great trade management ✅  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Hello Folks,

If you can't check your ego at the door yet, you're in trouble.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that one of the biggest problems you've been having on your journey to becoming a great trader is that you let losses run.

Am I right?

Don't be ashamed to admit it, because it is proven that this is among the biggest problems throughout the retail trading community.

After 20+ years of trading for a living, I can tell you that once I dropped my ego and learned not to be emotional about a trade, I began to FLOURISH as a trader!

And my Bullseye Trades members are happy about this, because this week's Trade of the Week was a dud that my two decades of trading experience helped keep me out of.

Look, 2023 has been a great year for Bullseye Trades.

But unlike those so-called "expert" traders on Twitter, I am here to tell you that some trades simply do not work out.

It's how you handle those situations that can make or break you in this business.

Here's how it all unfolded, and be sure to follow all the way through today's lesson because you are not going to find knowledge like this anywhere on Twitter.

Every Monday morning (holiday schedule permitting), before the market opens, I deliver a detailed trading plan for my absolute best idea of the week.

It's called my Bullseye Trade of the Week, and it is the reason I have been able to amass a following of thousands of retail trades, many of whom have acknowledged their satisfaction by awarding me with 4.8 / 5 Star Reviews and comments like these on TrustPilot (ZOOM in, worth the read!). 📈 

When you take the time to read through these reviews here, you'll find that not all reviews are about the good times we've had in this services, but also about the INVALUABLE knowledge that is built from the lessons of managing a stinky trade idea.

This past week's idea was as follows:

"NUGT has had a nice pullback from near $52 a couple of weeks ago, to $43 last week. I think that pullback is the opportunity a lot of new investors were waiting for. If it continues to build momentum, then I think we will see NUGT blast off and possibly take out the previous high of $52.

I am putting my upside targets at $50 and $54 if this trade works as I think it will.

If I am wrong, I am setting a tight stop loss if NUGT closes below $42, which is the recent low in the trend.

My Trade Details:

  • NUGT June 2 2023 $46 call near $1.80

  • Stop: Close below $42

  • Target 1: $50

  • Target 2: $54"

Now, there are several KEY lessons in wha/t Uncle Jeff is about to show you, so pay close attention.

First, the green circle shows that NUGT surged right out of the gate on Monday.

Remaining true to my plan and my mantra to never chase trades (that's one of the other MAJOR skills I teach members to develop), I did not chase that rally.

Second, as NUGT was finally pulling back to my buy zone, I noticed a sharp rise in volume associated with aggressive selling.

My experience kicked in and I quickly began to communicate with my members how I was managing this idea:

When you read through this communication, you'll see that the true value add in my service comes from the real-time insights Uncle Jeff brings.

By the way, NUGT started to finally reverse course on Friday with the debt ceiling news. A few days later than I planned, but it is close to setting up again.

From the charts above, you can probably see that I will be a buyer if it can hold above $42 in the next few days – a free trade idea for ya!

Folks, this is how I sleep at night, knowing that I am helping retail traders just like you understand the market rules, and in order to survive you need to just say "oh well" and not take the trade on occasion.

In other words, you must learn how to hold on to your money and live to trade another day, as they say.

It sickens me when the Fintwit "experts" make this all seem easy. IT'S NOT.

But it is manageable, if you allow yourself to invest in your own development.

It's NEVER too late to get started with a TRUE trading expert at your side.

And right now, I am granting access to my PREMIUM Bullseye Trades service for an INCREDIBLY LOW PRICE.

And ALL THAT 👆…even comes with this 👇

 

Friends, after a pretty quiet economic calendar this week, next week's calendar is JAMMED with heavy hitting inflation and GDP data:

Time is ticking, so don't miss out on when I redeem myself with my new Weekly trade Idea that I am super pumped about!

With the market near the high point of the year, there are some absolutely tremendous opportunities at hand.

I will be releasing my favorite, highest-conviction trade idea to THOUSANDS of Bullseye members on Monday – before the market opens.

I do not want to see you miss another great idea that you can learn from.

Get Started with Bullseye Trades Right Now!

P.S. If you have any questions about Bullseye (or even more ideas in my "Rocket Trades" 🚀 program), call Jeff Brown @ 800-585-4488 or (jbrown@ragingbull.com), and he would be happy to talk about any special offers, payment plans, and help you in any way possible.

 

 

Questions or concerns about our products? Email Support@ragingbull.com © Copyright 2022, RagingBull

 

 

DISCLAIMER To more fully understand any Ragingbull.com, LLC ("RagingBull") subscription, website, application or other service ("Services"), please review our full disclaimer located at https://ragingbull.com/disclaimer

FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY; NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE. Any RagingBull Service offered is for educational and informational purposes only and should NOT be construed as a securities-related offer or solicitation, or be relied upon as personalized investment advice. RagingBull strongly recommends you consult a licensed or registered professional before making any investment decision.

RESULTS PRESENTED NOT TYPICAL OR VERIFIED. RagingBull Services may contain information regarding the historical trading performance of RagingBull owners or employees, and/or testimonials of non-employees depicting profitability that are believed to be true based on the representations of the persons voluntarily providing the testimonial. However, subscribers' trading results have NOT been tracked or verified and past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, and the results presented in this communication are NOT TYPICAL. Actual results will vary widely given a variety of factors such as experience, skill, risk mitigation practices, market dynamics and the amount of capital deployed. Investing in securities is speculative and carries a high degree of risk; you may lose some, all, or possibly more than your original investment.

RAGINGBULL IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISOR OR REGISTERED BROKER. Neither RagingBull nor any of its owners or employees is registered as a securities broker-dealer, broker, investment advisor (IA), or IA representative with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any state securities regulatory authority, or any self-regulatory organization. Employees, owners, and other service providers of https:// ragingbull.com or RagingBull.com LLC are paid in whole or in part by commission based on their sales of Services to subscribers.

RagingBull.com, LLC shall be entitled to recover attorneys' fees, costs and disbursements. In the event that any suit or action is instituted as a result of doing business with RagingBull.com, LLC and/or its affiliates or if any suit or action is necessary to enforce or interpret these Terms of Service, RagingBull.com, LLC shall be entitled to recover attorneys' fees, costs and disbursements in addition to any other relief to which it may be entitled.

WE MAY HOLD SECURITIES DISCUSSED. RagingBull has not been paid directly or indirectly by the issuer of any security mentioned in the Services except possibly by advertisers in this email. However, Ragingbull.com, LLC, its owners, and its employees may purchase, sell, or hold long or short positions in securities of the companies mentioned in this communication.

 

Update your email preferences or unsubscribe here

62 Calef Hwy. #233
Lee, NH 03861, United States

beehiiv logoPowered by beehiiv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...