Thursday, August 17, 2023

The Weekend Side Hustle Returns!

Mark your calendar for Friday
image

Two months ago, I forced Tom's hand…

I made him give me all the details on his "Weekend Side Hustle" project.

A brand new way to target income over the weekend.

Now, I've been focused on options trading and income specifically for decades.

But I'd never seen a way to capitalize on the "off days" like this before.

And as soon as I saw the math behind it, I knew it was a special opportunity for retail traders.

Sure enough, Tom has been killing it ever since with this weekend loophole.

And this weekend, he has something extra special cooked up for you.

So I am going LIVE with Tom Friday @ 10am to talk about the Weekend Side Hustle…

And this weekend's special opportunity.

Just tap here to register

See you there,

image

Jack Carter

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Next Industry Being Reshaped By AI

The average doctor can diagnose an illness correctly 50-90% of the time. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏...