Saturday, July 1, 2023

Who is that handsome young guy next to the Corvette?

I can't believe this was over 40 years ago…
image

I remember my time in the Air Force like it was just yesterday…

image

It's hard to believe that picture was taken over 40 years ago (though I'm still the same handsome, smiling guy I was back then!)

As July 4th rolls around, I always think about my time in the Air Force a lot, and I think about what it meant to me…

Not only did it set me on a path towards my future career as a trader in ways I never could have anticipated…

But it instilled virtues in me that I think are critical, and that I hope I've passed on to my kids and grandkids:

  • A sense of duty…
  • The willingness to sacrifice for something greater…
  • Commitment to a common cause…
  • And, most important, helping others!

I think the ability to help others is one of the big reasons I continue to love what I do so much.

The love letters we receive from traders, they brighten my day without fail. Here's just a couple we've gotten in recent weeks, mostly thanks to our first two winning Weekend Side Hustle trades…

image

I hope you've sent one of those love letters in the past… and if you haven't, rest assured, I won't stop till you get to send one in the meantime.

Because I'm as committed today to you and your success as that young man in the picture above was committed to the Air Force and his shiny new Corvette.

And at DTI, our goal is to get you where you're hoping to go through education and training.

Have a great weekend and I can't wait to get back to work Monday morning at 11am ET.

See you on the flip side,

TBUZ

P.S.: If you didn't catch it earlier, I recorded a video going through some of my favorite (and least favorite) stocks for next week. Watch it here.

RISK DISCLAIMER There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading.. DTI Trader and all individuals affiliated with this site assume no responsibility for your trading results. The indicators, strategies, columns, and all other features are for educational purposes only and should not be construed as advice. Information for futures trading observations are obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, or warrant any results from the use of the information. Your use of the trading observations is entirely at your own risk and it is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the information. You must assess the risk of any trade with your broker and make your own independent decisions regarding any securities mentioned herein.

Unsubscribe

DTI Trader 1555 University Blvd S Mobile, Alabama 36609 United States (251) 652-1555

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...