Sunday, July 2, 2023

PDF: Stocks with the best track record for July, August and September

These stocks have gone up in each of these months over and over again
image

Just the other day, Jeffry Turnmire and I hosted a special presentation based on my "Income Calendar" research.

A project that I've been working on for the last couple of months…

So far, we've been able to nail NINE winning signals in a row:

  • GOOG
  • GNRC
  • ANET
  • URI
  • MU
  • APPF
  • PANW
  • WDAY
  • AVGO

With an incredible 90% success rate.

But that's not what has me most excited…

During the broadcast, I shared 4 specific tickers that I expect to rally over the next week

The driving force behind income opportunities isn't based on a price chart or my own analysis of the company's fundamentals.

Instead, these are all tickers my research shows that Wall Street has historically piled into over the first week of July over and over again.

Not just a few times… but for TEN years straight.

The response to that broadcast was overwhelming…

Folks couldn't get enough of these "secret calendar" dates on specific stocks.

So I decided to go a step further…

I just completed a short report that outlines the next few months of these "Income Calendar" opportunities.

Inside, you'll get:

  • Three Stocks with a 10 YEAR Win Streak in July
  • Three Stocks with a 10 YEAR Win Streak in August
  • Three Stocks with a 10 YEAR Win Streak in September

That's NINE MORE of these income opportunities that you can put to work right away…

My team will be publishing it next week for a small $7 fee for folks interested in learning more about the most powerful anomaly in the stock market…

But for a limited time…

I am going to give away all NINE tickers and their dates for FREE

As soon as you grab the report…

You can immediately watch Jeffry and I's presentation and see exactly how to use those tickers to target extra income over the coming weeks.

And you'll see the 4 additional tickers I mentioned for July too!

Go here and grab the report asap - cause July is here!

See ya,

image

*Disclaimer: The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. The trades expressed are from historical data in order to demonstrate the potential of the system. We cannot guarantee any specific future results, as there is always a high degree of risk involved in trading. See our Terms on the Jack Carter homepage for more information.

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...