Sunday, July 2, 2023

Tomorrow is the big day

Are you ready for the market to open?
image

Tomorrow is a big day…

The market officially opens for the month of July!

It will only be a half day in the stock market and then we'll be closed again on Tuesday for the 4th of July so it's a bit of an awkward start to the month.

Yet, I think we'll learn a lot in those few hours.

Here's what I would watch for:

  • Volume: Are funds and pros treating it like a long weekend or is there enough excitement in this "bull market" even on a half day? Are they being aggressive on big name stocks? Speaking of…
  • Big names: Watch AAPL, AMZN, NVDA, TSLA and other big names tomorrow. Are they slumping or driving the whole market forward?
  • The June high: The June high is also the 2023 high and we're within striking distance of it. If we open July taking out the highs, that is a sign that this market will stay propped up

Now, I will be watching all of this stuff tomorrow.

But I won't be too worried about any of it.

Because I am 100% focused on my Income Calendar right now.

Which means I don't have to take into account market sentiment, candlestick patterns or company fundamentals.

I just follow the research of the stocks being driven up over and over on the same dates.

Just like these 3 stocks for July.

Now, don't get me wrong…

A market driven approach is always needed. Don't be foolish and ignore the overall market.

But, in my opinion, combining that with a real edge is the key to having success… especially in these crazy markets.

That's why The Income Calendar has won 90% of the real time issued trades so far.

And piled up some really significant winners too.

I've never seen anything like this, folks, and I have been around a long time.

But once you see the research, I think you'll agree… It's time to tap into this market anomaly.

Check out the Full Presentation Here

Trade well,

Jack Carter

image

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...