Monday, May 15, 2023

Let me tell you how I “trade” on Mondays

It has a lot to do with sitting back and waiting…
image

Mondays are one of the most fascinating days in the market.

People get back from the weekend, they have a ton of news to react to, they've had time to calm down (or panic!) and it can be really hard to predict where the markets are going next.

In fact, if you look throughout history, Mondays are the worst day to trade!

image

That's because Mondays are historically a rebalancing day. Institutional investors are back from their weekends, ready to sell stocks they don't like.

And while this can be great for some strategies (including some I use!), it can be lethal to folks who aren't prepared to deal with it.

But, it also means that once the uncertainty is shuffled out of the market, Tuesday becomes the best day to enter a trade, which is why I've been entering my Income for Life trade positions on Tuesday throughout my career.

And by entering on Tuesdays, and holding until Fridays, I've maintained a 97.1% win rate on these weekly alerts since 2021 — through ALL the uncertainty and market chaos that we've experienced.

That's a powerful advantage. And it's one I want to share with you in 24 hours, because I release my next trade tomorrow!

And I want you to be able to trade it with me…

But that requires YOU to check out the Income for Life initiative and take action today!

So I hope you take the time to do that.

Because I want to show you the real power of placing these trades…

And the only way for you to truly experience this strategy is by joining me in my next trade tomorrow, so…

Watch the workshop here to get started

And we'll talk soon,

image

Jack Carter

Jack Carter Trading

image

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...