Dear Friend,
 
I hope this message finds you in good health and high spirits.
 
Today I'm excited to share some personal news with you…
 
On Saturday, I got married!
 
And it was the most incredible day of my life.
Image
My wife Breanna is the most beautiful, kind, and loving soul I have ever met.
 
I am undoubtedly the luckiest man in the world!
 Image
And, during this special time in my life, it's helped me reflect on just how grateful I am to have you and the rest of our community in my life.
 
You mean a lot to me.
 
And as I move into this new personal chapter in my life, know that my dedication to our shared mission and to your success will only grow stronger thanks to me having such an amazing wife by my side who helps push me to be better every day.
 
On Wednesday, we leave for our honeymoon in Thailand and Cambodia.
 
While we will be "offline" most of the time, I will still continue to send you short emails with important crypto market updates.
 
There is a lot of opportunity in the current crypto market and I'll keep a close eye on it — and keep you on the cutting edge. 
 
My team will continue to run our regularly scheduled livestreams with breaking new info, tips, and strategies...
 
But please note that I won't be personally appearing in these until I return.
 
I'm looking forward to my honeymoon, and to everything ahead for us crypto…
 
Because I am confident that the new bull run we're entering into will change many people's lives.
 
I want to change your life too. And I commit to doing everything I can to do so.
 
I am so grateful to have you a part of my life.
 
With heartfelt gratitude and joy,
 
Bryce Paul
Crypto 101
 
P.S. I'll be sending you pics from our honeymoon, so keep an eye out :-)