Thursday, June 29, 2023

I have a confession to make

The truth about this stock market anomaly
image

When my team and I finished the research around "secret dates" where specific stocks tend to go up on the same days every year…

I have to admit, I thought it was a little… hokey.

It didn't seem like there was enough logic behind the concept. That is, until the research kept flooding in… more and more and more stocks behaving this way and sticking to these dates for 10+ years in a row.

And seeing the volume flood into it showing that Wall Street seems to know these dates too…

Well, that put it over the top for me (that and hitting 8 nice winners in a row).

But I have a confession to make:

I still don't really know why these stocks go up on these dates.

Does Wall Street want them to? Is there some micro seasonal advantage working behind the scenes? Is it just because they have in the past so those in the know put volume into them?

I can't say I fully know.

What I can say is that the research is overwhelming and I am a huge believer in this edge.

I may not always know the why… but I don't care as long as I am on the right side of the trade.

And I am about to reveal several tickers that have continually been winners during this exact time frame. For 10 years straight.

Get the research here

Trade well,

Jack

image
image


Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marjorie Byrnes’ ERA lawsuit

Presented by Amazon: POLITICO's must-read briefing informing the daily conversation among knowledgeable New York...