Thursday, December 10, 2020

What I wish someone had told me at 15...

The Advice I Wish I Knew At 15

To be honest, there’s many things I wish I would have learned when I was younger. I feel like if people had the opportunity to learn many of the lessons I’ve learned from mentors throughout my life, they’d be in a better place with their health, wealth, love, and happiness.

In December, people are either

1) Happy about what they’ve accomplished this year
2) Stuck where they’ve been for a while
3) Unsatisfied with where they’re at and struggling

No matter where you’re at in life, I want you to know that it always gets better. If you’re already in a good place, there’s always better too.

You may probably be thinking about all the goals you’re trying to achieve in 2021 already, but I want you to take some time to prepare yourself before that time comes.

At a talk I gave once, someone asked for the one piece of advice I wish someone had told me when I was age 15.

I told them, "Well, put it this way, whoever understands what I am about to say will save 10 years of wasted time in their life."

Steve Jobs used this mentor tip to change the world. Try it in your life for 30 days.

Click here to watch the Youtube video

If you do watch it, let me know what your top takeaways are. For the first 100 people who respond, I want to gift you my 67 steps mentor program so you can continue learning this year.

Thanks,
Tai

P.S. This is a recording on the best things I have ever learned from ultra successful mentors around the world.

P.P.S. I send these every so often because these concepts have changed my life. I hope they can be of some benefit to you too. Listen To It Here

You have received this email to edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com because you are a registered Tailopez.com subscriber.

Do you like this email?

like dislike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transform Your Portfolio: Learn Top $NVDA Trading Strategies on May 19th!

Trader your participation is requested You signed up to get mail from YellowTunnel newsletter on 12/11/20.     If you no longe...