1,000+ Chaikin readers wrote me – here's what they asked

Edward Lance Lorilla
By -
0
I can't give personal investing advice, but I will share the same data I've used to help thousands of readers navigate every major turn in the market over the last five years.
 

Is the Bubble Bursting?


Dear Reader,

F.G., a Chaikin Analytics reader, recently wrote me:

Everyone and their hamster knows we are overbought, and there is a massive bubble in stock prices. Do I liquidate? Do I sit tight?

Considering how high stocks have gone and how uncertain markets feel today, it's natural to have worries like this.

That's why I'm going live on camera on Tuesday to give my answer.

You see, after reading more than 1,000 questions that have poured into our business in recent weeks...

I know this isn't the only thing you are worried about – no, far from it.

So, I've decided to host my first-ever "Ask Me Anything" event on camera this Tuesday, August 26, at 10 a.m. Eastern time.

Here's how it works...

I can't give personal investing advice, but I will share the same data I've used to help thousands of readers navigate every major turn in the market over the last five years.

Like in March, exactly 13 days before tariff fears sent stocks falling, I warned,  "A crash of epic proportions is coming..."

Less than three weeks later, I shared a short list of stocks and said, "Watch for buying opportunities."

Since then, the specific companies I mentioned have soared, including:

...a cloud-based software firm UP as much as 32%

...a financial giant UP as much as 40%

...a manufacturing company UP as much as 58%

...and a nuclear energy producer UP as much as 80%

Once again, the market has notched new all-time highs in recent weeks.

And the specter of another tech-fueled, dot-com-style crash is rearing its ugly head.

That's why, during my special livestream event on Tuesday, I'll share what the data is telling me today.

I'm going to address as many questions as I can in the time we have together, including which fears are real and which are imagined.

I'm also planning to give an URGENT update on my 2025 market forecast... explain what tariffs really mean for your money... reveal where you should consider investing right now... and much more.

You shouldn't be worried... but you should arm yourself with all the information you can.

This AMA event is my best way to help you do that.

I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday.

Regards,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

P.S. I expect this to be a relaxed event. There's no new analyst to meet and no new strategy to learn.

This is simply your chance to ask me anything on your mind – from how a feature of the Power Gauge works to where I think a specific stock is going next.

I've set aside this time just for you...

So, if you'd like the chance to have me answer your question on camera, please submit it here as soon as possible.

I'll do my best to get to as many as we can, but we'll be covering a lot of material on Tuesday. So the sooner you get your question in, the better.

 

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)