Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Nvidia breaking out again!

How high will the ticker go this time?
 
   
     
Two months ago, I announced Nvidia as the #1 stock to buy while the talking heads filled the media with doom and gloom.

Since then, the ticker has shot up 40%

If you followed along with me, you should be in the green right now.

If you didn’t, no need to beat yourself up.

While I cannot promise future returns or against losses…

But the way I see it, we’re not even halfway up…

Nvidia is on track for what could be an epic 12-month melt up.

Already, the stars are starting to align with Nvidia showing signs of another breakout*

Click to subscribe to updates from Perfect Nvidia Trader and Graham Lindman (privacy policy). Stay informed about the latest news and insights!
 
 
The question is how high will the ticker go this time?

Already some are calling for a $200 share price on the stock.

 
 
While that may be an extreme price target… I think the most important question is what’s the best way to trade the upcoming highs?

I will be answering these questions live this Thursday at 1pm eastern with my friend and fellow trader Chris Pulver.

You’ll also get my newest Nvidia entry and price target as well.

Just head over here and save your seat in the live room if you want to tag along.

We're in this together,

Graham Lindman
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What the campaign feels like in Nevada

Tomorrow’s conversation, tonight. Know where the news is going next. ...