Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Make the Market Pay YOU

I've been through every crisis in recent memory – Black Monday in 1987... the dot-com bubble bursting in the early 2000s... the financial crisis of 2008...
 

Note from Marc: One of my favorite things about investing is when somebody whose opinion I respect has a different take on the market than I do.

So, when I saw the recent presentation from my friend Dr. David "Doc" Eifrig from Stansberry Research, I sat up in my chair. Some of you may remember the broadcast we did together last year about artificial intelligence...

Doc just released a brand-new presentation about his concerns for anyone over the age of 50 – and what you can do today to protect yourself.

I know I often share other newsletters and videos with you, but I urge you to watch this one right away today.

Because Doc has such an incredible track record that speaks volumes for his credibility – he's shown readers gains as high as 1,364%... and an average gain of as much as 136% on open positions.

Not to mention, Doc's presentations always include an incredible amount of teaching and value, which you get just for tuning in.

Click here to see his brand-new video in full, or read on below for a note from Doc himself...


Dear Reader,

I've been through every crisis in recent memory – Black Monday in 1987... the dot-com bubble bursting in the early 2000s... the financial crisis of 2008...

But today, I'm as concerned as I've ever been.

And the worst part is... it's all because you're likely doing something you were told was the "safe" thing to do with your money.

In short, the strategies your broker or advisor has been using and recommending to you for decades are the opposite of what you should be doing right now.

I just released a brand-new presentation that details this exact situation.

It's only available for a short time, so I hope you'll take the time to watch it as soon as possible.

Because it's extremely urgent that you understand what I mean.

As you likely know, the retirement situation in this country is already at a tipping point:

  • Inflation has crushed the dollar's value...
  • A new survey of U.S. retirees found a whopping 68% are concerned about outliving their assets...
  • Less than half believe they have saved enough (folks already out of the workforce)...
  • And 1 in 8 retirees have had to return to work in 2024 because they simply don't have enough money.

This is the worst possible situation for seniors.

Talk about stress and anxiety – in what should be your "golden years" of taking walks with loved ones and enjoying time with your grandkids.

I'm not trying to scare you...

But simply show you all the evidence for what I'm seeing today.

Keep in mind: I talk to retirees every day... in restaurants and airports – I'm always traveling, and I'd estimate that most folks are fed up with worrying about how to protect their money from Wall Street and the government.

Many ask me what I'm personally doing with my own money right now.

And while I'm usually very private about my own finances...

THIS is exactly what I'll show you today.

It's allowed me a lot of freedom and wealth accumulation over the years.

I haven't wavered from this approach in 40-plus years. I never get caught up in whatever the latest investing craze might be.

I do this and collect a big, reliable, low-risk stream of income... on top of huge capital gain potential.

It pays for my travel... dining at the finest restaurants... my houses around the country... pretty much everything I want in life.

I can't even begin to describe how much better your life could be when you stop worrying about the news... or guessing at the next big thing...

And just make the market pay YOU, as I do.

I detail everything right here...

Including the No. 1 market darling stock you need to avoid, what to buy instead, and how to set yourself up for the chance at lasting wealth.

Here's to our wealth, health, and a great retirement,

Dr. David Eifrig, MD, MBA
Senior Partner, Stansberry Research

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What the campaign feels like in Nevada

Tomorrow’s conversation, tonight. Know where the news is going next. ...