Monday, October 14, 2024

Last chance to get ready for second wave of AI gains

I'm worried a lot of our readers will keep investing in today's 'hot' tech trend... chasing the same overvalued stocks everyone else is...
 

Dear Reader,

This is the last time you'll hear from me about this.

In short, I'm worried a lot of our readers will keep investing in today's 'hot' tech trend... chasing the same overvalued stocks everyone else is...

Instead of learning how to potentially see 500% to 1,000% gains in the coming years – even as the rest of the market collapses.

Which is why, for the past week, I dropped everything to alert you to the risks I see in the stock market...

To prove to you that this AI mania is ultimately an energy play...

And show you why I believe getting into the right commodity stocks EARLY could be your saving grace when the big crash finally comes.

If you haven't yet had a chance to check out my full presentation on what's happening... and how I expect it to play out in the coming weeks... I urge you to click here and watch it now before it goes offline at midnight tonight.

Sincerely,

Dan Ferris
Senior Analyst, Stansberry Research

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

School reopenings lifted remittances

Money sent home by Filipinos abroad grew by 3.2 percent year-on-year in August amid the seasonal surge ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌    ...