A big upgrade was just proposed for Ethereum...

It's designed to make the #2 coin much, much better at competing with new cryptos like Solana.

And that's just the first thing this new proposed update could do. Frankly, it's a big deal.

Do I believe Ethereum could pump based on this news?

I do – especially given that October, November, and December are historically crypto's best months.

But what I'm even more excited about are top Ethereum-based altcoins.

Because whenever Ethereum surges, these altcoins tend to surge many times more.

That's why this Thursday at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern, I'm going to share our new strategy to use altcoins to multiply your investments in the last 3 months of the year.

I'll breakdown exactly what's going on with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other top cryptos...

And share exactly what type of altcoin we believe will give you the biggest gains for your buck in these last 3 months.

Thursday's broadcast is free but to watch you must register now: 

Register for "How To Multiply Your Investments In The Last 3 Months Of The Year" now (free registration ends soon).

Take care,

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101
































 

By the way...

If you're not interested in this week's critical crypto broadcast, use the link below and I'll stop emailing you about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me info about this huge opportunity in "Uptober" (However, keep me on your list)...