Tuesday, October 8, 2024

How This Stock Gave Me 10 Straight Wins

Trade of the Day Logo

"The Power of Small Wins: My Path to Success"

Nate Bear, Lead Technical Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

Nate Bear

Hey Gang,

Going for those 1,000% wins might seem like the quickest way to riches.

But let me tell you how I amassed $2.7 million in profits over just a few short years…

You can't hit the jackpot if you don't survive.

In the meantime, focus on racking up base hits so you're ready to pounce when those windfall opportunities arrive.

Because even though it might not seem like it at the time, these small gains eventually add up to a heap of profits.

To help you understand what I mean, I want to discuss one stock few people know about that has worked exceptionally well for me lately…

…As in I've won 100% of the 10 trades I've taken on this stock in Profit Surge Trader.

Before we dive in, let's get a sense of the current market layout to help you understand my thinking.

Current Market

Today's market is unlike any I've ever seen.

Investors, particularly the big money managers, are scared despite making new all-time highs.

You've heard me talk about the VIX before. The VIX measures the demand for options on the S&P 500. Money managers like to buy puts on the S&P 500 to hedge their stock portfolio holdings.

Right now, they're bidding for protection at rates we typically associate with market declines.

The chart below helps us visualize this relationship.

 

Does this mean the market is about to take a nosedive?

Not necessarily. But one of the two has to be wrong. Generally, the VIX is the one that's wrong. However, I don't want to take any unnecessary chances.

On top of that, we have the Nasdaq 100 well off its all-time high, even though stocks like Nvidia, Microsoft, and Meta are the ones that got the S&P 500 to where it is today.

When bull legs start, it typically lifts all stocks, not just a few.

This feels more like sector rotation than a sustainable march.

But like I said, just because I don't believe in the rally doesn't mean I can't participate.

The key is being selective with how and where I stand.

Lately, my S.A.M AI Scanner has been hot on one stock in particular - Forward Air Corp. (FWRD).

Why This Stock

Smaller stocks like FWRD have advantages and disadvantages.

For instance, this stock only trades around 900,000 shares daily. Consequently, it only offers options with monthly expirations, wide strikes, and low volume.

However, if I'm smart about when and how I enter, this stock can still provide plenty of profit opportunity.

I want to start with the daily chart so you can get a sense of the bigger-picture momentum.

 

Since May, there has been a clear upward trend that continued even through August's earnings.

Having this underlying bullish bias helps avoid any unexpected plunges.

Now, let's drill down to a 5-minute timeframe so you can see the actual trade setup I went with:

 

I'm a creature of habit, and this setup is no exception.

What you're looking at here is a classic TPS setup with three main elements:

  • A clear upward TREND driven not only by the push out of the gate on the 7th, but the broader trend from the daily chart.
  • A consolidation PATTERN with a series of lower highs and higher lows
  • And a SQUEEZE shown at the bottom by the red dots indicating the Bollinger Bands have moved inside the Keltner Channel.

The 5-minute timeframe is ideal for uncertain markets because the trades don't take long to work. So, you aren't exposed to any overnight events.

And like I said, this wasn't a big trade. But these little base hits add up over time.

 

Zero Day Options Trade LIVE Tuesday, October 8 at 2 p.m. ET!

Secret Loophole
 

When The Gov't Drops Economic Reports...

This One Trade Could Have Made 253%... 327%... Even 383% gains...

Enough for overnight payouts of $25,300... $32,700... heck even $38,300!

Discover The Zero Day Loophole (BEFORE Tues at 2 p.m. ET!)

Take the Next Step Toward Consistent Trading Success

This trade on Forward Air Corp. is a perfect example of how consistent, smaller gains can accumulate into significant profits over time.

By focusing on high-probability setups and sticking to a proven strategy, I've been able to navigate this unpredictable market successfully.

You don't need to swing for the fences every time. In fact, trying to hit those massive wins often leads to unnecessary risks.

Instead, building your trading account steadily with well-executed base hits puts you in a strong position to capitalize when those big opportunities do come along.

If you're ready to start stacking up these gains and want to learn how to find these kinds of setups yourself, I invite you to join me in the Profit Surge Trader program.

Every Monday at noon EST, I host a live session where I:

  • Break down the current market conditions
  • Share my top trade ideas in real-time
  • Teach you how to use my proprietary S.A.M A.I. Scanner
  • Answer your trading questions directly

We've recently integrated advanced A.I. technology into our strategy, giving us an even greater edge in identifying profitable trades—just like the ones I've been making with Forward Air Corp.

Members who've joined me are seeing consistent results, building their accounts steadily even in these volatile markets.

Are You Ready to Transform Your Trading?

Don't let market uncertainty hold you back.

Take control of your trading journey and start turning small wins into substantial profits.

Click here to secure your spot and join me in the next Profit Surge Trader LIVE session.

Let's work together to build your trading success, one base hit at a time.

I look forward to seeing you there.

How a 3-Minute Chat with a Costco Manager Led to Incredible Gains

What if a brief chat at a basketball game could lead to unimaginable wealth?

That's what happened to Alexander Green... A short conversation led to 100-fold gains over his career.

Dive into the story of the mysterious Costco manager who changed everything.

Click now to find out more.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Iran really Washington’s ‘greatest adversary?’

From the SitRoom to the E-Ring, the inside scoop on defense, national security and foreign policy. ...