Tuesday, September 3, 2024

I've got to share this with you

Here's Wall Street's inflated options on display
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Today, I'm doing something I thought I'd never do...

Especially since I'm not normally a swing-for-the-fences type of trader.

But I've been quietly testing a new type of trade for a while now...

And the returns are too good not to share with you.

Average Return of 95.76%

Even a cautious trader like me can't deny those results!

And I'll be using this groundbreaking trade to target what could be a triple return before the end of this week…

Just like I have each and every week on several LIVE trades made with real money…

All from tiny moves in a stock.

I can't guarantee results or against losses, but if you want to discover how I'll target the triple return before the end of the week, watch this FREE briefing with me and expert trader Graham Lindman.

To your trading success,

Nate

Disclaimer: The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 12/2023 through 7/2024 the average return per trade of winners and losers is 95.8% in a 7 day holding time with a 56.7% win rate and an average winner of 237%.

This is a PAID ADVERTISEMENT provided to customers of Schaeffer's Investment Research. Although we have sent you this email, Schaeffer's does not specifically endorse this product nor is it responsible for the content of this advertisement. Furthermore, we make no guarantee or warranty about what is advertised above.

To stop receiving these emails, unsubscribe.

Schaeffer's Investment Research
5151 Pfeiffer Road, Suite 450
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏰[Trading Live NOW] Unlock Top Spread Strategies: FDX Earnings & FOMC Insights - Join Our Webinar!

Trader we are trading, join us! You receive this email, because you signed up to get email from YellowTunnel newsletter on 12/11/20.  ...