Wednesday, July 24, 2024

The Great Rotation

You know I'm broadly bullish on the stock market right now. But the stock market isn't one big monolith – it's a market of different individual stocks.
 

Dear Reader,

You know I'm broadly bullish on the stock market right now.

But the stock market isn't one big monolith – it's a market of different individual stocks.

And right now, we're seeing smaller stocks rise... while some popular Big Tech names begin to fall away.

Lots of experts, including myself, have been expecting a rotation like this for a while. My friend Joel Litman is one of them.

In fact, until midnight tonight, he's sharing his latest research on this opportunity. Take a look below, while you still can...

–Marc


The Great Rotation

Until midnight tonight, you can get my latest research on a smart money AI trade that I think needs to be on your radar today.

The markets are getting more volatile by the day, I know...

Just this month, we've seen an assassination attempt on Donald Trump AND watched President Biden drop out of the election. In the stock market, we've seen huge falls for once-popular AI stocks like Nvidia, Apple, and Tesla.

What happens next?

I think a new group of AI stocks could begin soaring – while many Big Tech plays fall back down to earth.

Until midnight, I'm sharing all of my research on this opportunity – the same research I'm handing to some of my big-money clients on Wall Street.

And if you let me know before tonight's deadline, I'll share it all with you, too.

Best,

Joel Litman
Chief Investment Strategist, Altimetry

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up to 12 Quick-Hit Trades for YOU!

+ 98% off your first month.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ...