Friday, June 21, 2024

My newest prediction (read before June 26)

Almost everyone missed it. Distracted by the Fed... the election... AI mania... and the "Wall of Worry" in the markets... Only a handful of folks (including me) noticed when an incredibly rare signal flashed in the stock market this year.
 

Dear Reader,

Almost everyone missed it.

Distracted by the Fed... the election... AI mania... and the "Wall of Worry" in the markets...

I think only a handful of folks (including me) noticed when an incredibly rare signal flashed in the stock market this year.

But you absolutely need to know about this – and what it could mean for your money.

I'm hosting an urgent, on-camera briefing to explain everything on June 26 at 8 p.m. Eastern time. I'm urging you to be there.

This is a big shift – and being among the first to understand it could make all the difference for your wealth.

You see, this signal has only flashed 13 times since 1943.

After this rare signal, the S&P 500's been up 10% a year later, on average... with 72% historical accuracy.

Not bad. A solid sign of more market gains to come.

But one specific group of stocks has been higher a perfect 100% of the time, across all 13 signals stretching back 80+ years... with average one-year gains of 40%.

Four times higher than the S&P!

Keep in mind: This doesn't involve options, leverage, or anything hard to buy...

Just regular stocks.

And it's critical you know which ones.

Because I believe this is much more than a one-year trend. Pretty much all the data I can get my hands on is telling me this is the start of a major shift in the markets that could play out over five or even ten years.

And when the market shifts, we adapt. I'm thrilled because it means I get to share my No. 1 favorite stock strategy, in detail, for the first time ever.

This is going to be my top priority in my company's research in the coming years.

But unfortunately, this big opportunity in my favorite stocks could also mean trouble for many of the stocks you may own today, including Nvidia and the so-called "Magnificent Seven."

So, it's critical you prepare now.

Next Wednesday, June 26, I'm going public about this... and if you have any money in stocks, I hope you'll join me.

I know some folks have been feeling confused lately with all the speculation in the media about where we're going this year – as a country, and on Wall Street.

And I expect my prediction will provide a lot of clarity and peace of mind for those folks.

You'll get some big-picture answers about the stock market and the economy as a whole... as well as specific investing insights you could put into action immediately.

So please, join me next Wednesday to see what's coming next in the market – including my recommended investment strategy for the rest of this year.

You can save your spot on this page here.

Sincerely,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Must-see Chart Before Apollo Smart Algo World Premiere

Want in on these free Apollo Algorithmic Smart Alerts?                               Take a look at this chart:      This setup is key t...