Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Exclusive Offer: FULL Access to My Personalized Master Portfolio

ANF is up 150%... access will not be open long.
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
Schaeffer's logo

TODAY ONLY: Gain FULL Access to My Personalized Master Portfolio!

Trader, how would you like to look over my shoulder and apprentice with me as I make trades in my stock portfolio?

This is your chance to do just that... Because who wouldn't want instant access to a portfolio that is currently bringing in winners like...

  • GE - up 61.43%
  • ANF - up 150.83%
  • DELL - up 101.15%

With Schaeffer's Master Portfolio, that's exactly what you'll get.

And yes, those are some of my actual open positions in my stock portfolio. And there's even more winners on the horizon with over 50% cash availability... but you'll have to join me to see!

Imagine the kind of edge you would have over other investors if you could have full access to my master portfolio and mirror the moves I make in real-time...

That's exactly what I'm offering you today through this members-only special. A chance to "look over my shoulder" and reap the benefits of trading side by side with someone who has 42+ years of experience.

You'll not only be able to see what trades I make, but I'll also give you my rationale for entering new positions.

Just check out all you get with your Schaeffer's Master Portfolio subscription:

  • Complete transparency to my stock trades.
  • Real-time email notifications when I make a change to my portfolio, along with analysis and commentary.
  • Access to view Schaeffer's Master Portfolio 24 hours a day, seven days a week - even when the market is closed, the portfolio is always open on the web.
  • The chance to invest alongside me by mirroring Schaeffer's Master Portfolio.

Schaeffer's Master Portfolio gives you an opportunity to see my Expectational Analysis methodology at work and uncover stocks with serious profit-making potential.

You'll receive at least one new position per month (if not more), with a balance of 5-10 open positions, on average, in the portfolio.

Normally investors pay $995 a year for this service. For today only, I'm giving you the opportunity to access this service for JUST $99.

And that's not all! For today only, I'll remove the expiration date from your subscription, so you'll maintain full access to my personalized portfolio for as long as you'd like!


  Access Now  

But don't hesitate! I will not keep this open for long.

Sincerely,

Bernie Schaeffer
Founder & CEO
Schaeffer's Investment Research
service@sir-inc.com
http://www.schaeffersresearch.com
1-800-448-2080
1-513-589-3800 International

5151 Pfeiffer Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45242

No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe here.

To ensure delivery of this email to your inbox and to enable images to load in future mailings, please add enews@schaeffer.com to your e-mail address book or safe senders list.

Although there is significant profit potential associated with buying options, there is also the risk of losing one's entire investment in any individual trade. In any option buying approach, it is expected that losing trades will be more numerous than winning trades. The goal is for the average gain to be significantly greater than the average loss so that the bottom line is profitable. Prior to purchase, ensure that you have a broker that allows the trading of options and that you are approved to trade options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NCCIH Update: New Funding Opportunity To Advance the Field of Whole Person Research

Read the latest Director's Message about whole person research efforts; upcoming webinars on force-based manipulation and more ...