Sunday, February 19, 2023

Dang, Lance has been on fire… I’d imagine this is why…

I don't think he could BE any better right now.
image

I don't know if you guys have seen what Lance has been up to lately…

But damn…

In the month of February, he's already recommended 3 plays that have paid out in 24 hours or less.

They were not little wins either. One was worth 55%... Another was worth 87%...

And on February 8th he recommended another…

Except this time it returned 245%...

He is no joke the closest thing to the Michael Jordan of trading that I've ever seen…

Our internal data showed that in 2022- the worst investment year in ages- he published 98 winning plays…

And I'm pretty sure it all has to do with his new trading dashboard

It looks like this…

image

I don't know exactly how it works…

But when it flashes green -like you see above- it means they're looking at a potential 24 hour opportunity.

The above screen shot is from his recent demonstration he did for Jack Carter.

It lit up green on a weird company called ACV Auctions…

And within 24 hours, they logged a 245% return…

Freaking wild.

Anyways, I think you should check it out.

What he is doing is clearly working…

Let me know what you think.

Trade well,

image
image

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon’s Secret A.I. Supplier... REVEALED

I'm afraid you'll have missed your chance  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ...