Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Wanna double your account by NYE? Watch now.

Trade of the Day Wake-Up Watchlist

Editor’s Note: Former Wall Street trader Chris Johnson is trading up to $10K of his own money in real time. His goal is simple: to double his money in 60 days… and YOURS. Starting today, you can shadow his moves to double your account by Jan 1. His message is below:

- Ryan Fitzwater, Associate Publisher



Wanna double your account by NYE? Watch now.



Hi my name is Chris Johnson.

As a top Wall Street trader... and CEO of my own investment advisory, I’ve made millions for my clients – and myself – in the stock market.

But what I’m going to share with you today may be my greatest accomplishment yet.

You see, I’ve discovered a brand-new trading strategy that has more than doubled my account with unheard of speed.

I’m talking about turning $29,000 into $125,000... a 316% TOTAL ACCOUNT GROWTH EXPLOSION – within nine months.

Don’t believe this is possible? Here’s my actual bank statement.

And that’s not all...

I was able to use this same strategy beginning in August to hit 21 straight winners … doubling my money again… in only 60 days.

All told, I used this strategy to close 297 double- and triple-digit winners this year. And I did this while the markets have been absolutely abysmal – nosediving by as much as 30%.

Do you see why I’m so excited?

In fact, I’ve decided that this new technique is so powerful, I’m trading more of my own money and this time... I want you to trade alongside me... and use this strategy for yourself.

I’m calling it the Double Your Account Challenge.

It’s really simple: I’m going to prove that in 60 days or less, I’ll give you the opportunity to double the money in your trading account.

I don’t care if you never bought stock in your life…Or you’ve been a trader for years… The challenge is the same:

Every day the markets are open -- you’ll be part of a private group that trades with me.

You’ll see exactly how I operate…How I target the trade… How I make the trade… How I determine the exact time to get in… And the best time to get out.

All you have to do is follow my every move. And I guarantee if you do – you'll have double your account by January 1. That means if you have $5,000 in your trading account now...you’ll have $10,000 on Jan 1. 

And the best part is you don’t have to make crazy expensive trades. The trades I’ve been using are super inexpensive. Take a look at my average trade price!

Here’s what you should do right now. Go here to get all the details of this Challenge. I made a short video to explain how it works. You can sign up as well.

Listen, this may be the greatest moneymaking opportunity of your life. Come January 1, I am 100% confident we’re going to be popping lots of champagne together.

Take a look and decide here. But remember – space is limited. If you want to get in on this challenge, you have to hurry.

Sincerely,

Chris Johnson
Founder, Double Your Account Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

1115 Waiver Demonstration - Vermont Global Commitment to Health Amendment

    On April 30, 2024 Vermont submitted a request to amend i...