Monday, November 7, 2022

My Top Dividend Stocks for 2022 [FREE]

Trade of the Day Logo

Last week, the Fed confirmed that it will continue to be aggressive with rate increases. This means inflation remains rampant and your hard earned savings are under attack.

You must act fast… finding quality high yielding assets that can protect your money and combat runway inflation.

One of the best ways to do that is with "Extreme Dividend" stocks, which could supercharge your dividend income and gains.

My colleague and Chief Income Strategist at the Oxford Club, Marc Lichtenfeld, just put together a FREE Ultimate Dividend Package that you must check out. See below.

-Ryan Fitzwater, Associate Publisher


My Top Dividend Stocks for 2022 [FREE]


Few people realize this… 

But dividends account for up to 90% of the stock market's returns over the past century!  

I think it's a crying shame folks don't know how powerful dividends are.

That's why, today, I'm giving you my Ultimate Dividend Package - completely free of charge.

(Seriously... no credit card required.)

You'll get my top dividend picks and my favorite strategies... so you can collect massive income while you enjoy life! 

Inside, you’ll discover:

  • How you can lock in an ULTRA-SAFE 9% yield...    
  • My top three "Extreme Dividend" stocks, which could supercharge your dividend gains.
  • My No. 1 dividend stock for a LIFETIME of income.
  • How you can make money even if a stock goes DOWN... without options, shorting or anything fancy.
  • How you can turn a small dividend yield of even 2% into a 5%... 10%... even a 20% yield on your initial investment... with one little trick!

Headline

>>> Click Here for Your Free Ultimate Dividend Package. <<<

Don't miss your chance to grab this incredibly powerful package for free! 

Sincerely,

Marc Lichtenfeld
Chief Income Strategist, The Oxford Club 

P.S. When I say FREE, I mean it. There is no catch, you get my entire Ultimate Dividend Package… including my #1 dividend stock…. Free of charge.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The man who bought Bitcoin at $5 reveals his next tiny crypto gem for 2024

This could very well be your last opportunity to build generational wealth through crypto…  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...