Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Last update before the election

Watch out for the head fakes!
image

Hey traders,

I want you to be careful today and tomorrow in the aftermath from the election.

A lot of people will want the markets to go higher. We're all tired of this bearish environment (unless you're trading Grizzly Trends, of course!)

But I want you to be careful for market head fakes. Here's what I'm expecting…

image

Now, when all the election fallout has blown over, I'm really going to be focused on a huge opportunity in the real estate market.

That's pretty rare for me, but I want you to pay attention.

So I'll talk about it LIVE during my What's Up, Jack session on Thursday morning.

Sign up here to get all the updates

See you then,

Jack

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Josh Shapiro's power play

Presented by BlueTriton: A newsletter from POLITICO for leaders building a sustainable future. ...