Saturday, June 25, 2022

My fight with Grant Cardone

Stocks vs…
 

I'm sure you're familiar with Grant Cardone. He was featured in season 2 of Undercover Billionaire.

Grant's a fascinating guy…

Got started with just $3K - and built a real estate empire worth $5 billion. Which is crazy… but all 100% verifiable.

You can
see exactly how he did it here.

Anyway, I heard Grant say…

"Real estate is the best wealth-building vehicle for the average person."

And I called him out on it.

I said…

"Not everyone is cut out for landlording… fixing & flipping… and dealing with tenants & toilets. Stocks are the better bet for the average person."

That's when Grant reminded me that the S&P is actually negative over the last year - while real estate has been on a tear.

He even showed me how a real estate pull back like we had in 2008 was actually good for his business.

"if all your money is in stocks? How diversified is that?," he said. "Besides - you don't need to swing a hammer to get involved in real estate. If you do it right, it can be every bit as simple as investing in stocks. Plus, it's the best way I know of to make a recession-resistant fortune."

He had a point.

So, I gave Grant a challenge.

I asked him to show me exactl how it's done…

How he started with next to nothing and built a multi-billion-dollar empire…

Without holding anything back.

And - in typical Grant fashion - he's overdelivering…

Grant is putting on a special live training to show you exactly how it's done.

There's no charge. And it's online - so you just watch at home.

Just
go here to register your spot now.

Don't wait though. Spaces are filling up fast.







 
 
 
  This email was sent to edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com by editor@marketmovingtrends.com

MarketMovingTrends, 45 South Park Place, #203, Morristown, NJ 07960 United States
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...