Friday, June 24, 2022

Dividend stocks trouncing the market

Trade of the Day Wake-Up Watchlist

Dividend Stocks Trouncing the Market

Editor's Note: Hey, it's Ryan. I've got an urgent message for you from our friends at The Oxford Club.


The Wall Street Journal has revealed that in this bear market...

Stocks paying high dividends have "trounced practically everything else."

No surprise to me.

As The Oxford Club's Chief Income Strategist, I've been pounding the table for our Members to BUY DIVIDEND STOCKS!

And the time to get into these stocks is NOW.

That's why, today, I'm giving away my top dividend recommendations...

Completely free of charge!

Click Here to Discover My No. 1 Dividend Stock... the Safest 8% Dividend in the World... My Top Three "Extreme Dividend" Stocks... and Much, Much More.

Sincerely,

Marc Lichtenfeld
Chief Income Strategist, The Oxford Club

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...