Sunday, May 8, 2022

You coming?

Trade of the Day Logo

You Coming?

Karim Rahemtulla, Head Fundamental Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

Hey...

I've already sent you a couple of messages about joining Bryan and me for FREE all next week.

chart

But I haven't seen you sign up yet...

Was this a mistake?

We are PROVING we deliver results by letting YOU join us for real-time trade recommendations...

Plus... you can see our FREE trainings every single day.

I wanted to let you know you might be out of time soon...

For our first Open House... we had just over 3,000 people join us.

It was ALMOST more than my staff could handle... especially since Open House participants can message my hand-picked moderators...

They can ask us anything...

And we'll personally answer general questions, provide educational resources... and give any type of hand-holding we can (short of personalized advice).

I've told my staff to do whatever they need to do to prepare - get extra coffee... energy drinks... whatever.

I want to make sure every person gets the full War Room experience...

But... we are getting close to having more people than we can handle for this next Open House.

So... if you want in...

I need to hear from you BEFORE MIDNIGHT ET TONIGHT...

I've reserved a private link for you:

Get Live Trades FREE Next Week

Yours in smart speculation,

Karim Rahemtulla Signature

Karim Rahemtulla, Head Fundamental Tactician
Monument Traders Alliance

P.S. Keep in mind... our recommendations since May 2019 have beaten the S&P's performance by more than 5X during that same time frame.

We've logged over 1,300 winners... with a 76% win rate...

Now is your chance to see for yourself that this is the REAL DEAL.

But you are running out of time.

Yes! RSVP Me for the FREE OPEN HOUSE
(Must Act BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don’t Miss Out: Master Bond Trading During Market Turbulence

Get educated on this                               Let's cut to the chase: You're bombarded with news of market dips, rampant in...