Sunday, February 13, 2022

A simple momentum strategy for you 🚀

Hey – Micah here.

I want to share a simple momentum strategy with you that I've been using for over 10 years. 

The basic idea of this strategy is that it catches naturally occurring momentum cycles – I call them PayDay Cycles. These cycles are always happening, so we might as well trade them!

Learn how to trade PayDay Cycles in my workshop replay

payday cycle strategy in trade journal

Looking at the last 8 trades from this strategy, the profit factor is 2.8 because the wins are more than 2X larger than the losses – and that is exactly why this strategy has profited for 11 years in a row.

Learn how to trade PayDay Cycles in my workshop

I've also included incredible bonuses – I only offer them a couple of times a year. So check it out. 

Look forward to seeing you on the inside!

Trade on,
Micah


PS. Please share this workshop with friends and fellow traders. Thanks in advance!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...