Saturday, January 1, 2022

Investing legend: Buy Waymo now!

Unsubscribe

Web Version

The Finance News Online

Here's an important message from one of our partners:

Dear Subscriber,

Hi, Whitney Tilson here…

And I've got two words for you: Buy Waymo.

It's my favorite tech investment right now.

But before you buy it…

I'd like to explain why it's one of the most exciting businesses I've found since I bought Apple at $1.42… McDonald's at $13… and Netflix at less than $8.

You see, over the years, I purchased all of these stocks for my hedge fund clients – and helped many people make lots of money.

But although I still live in Manhattan, I don't run a Wall Street hedge fund anymore.

Instead, I left that world behind, and I've hired some of the best Wall Street moneymakers I met throughout my 25-year career. Together, we've launched a business that's the first of its kind that I'm aware of:

Delivering true, Wall Street hedge fund-level investment ideas, without the exorbitant fees!

Today I want to show you a sample of the kind of work we do. This link on our website right here details our analysis about why Waymo can potentially help you make a small fortune over the next few years.

You'll learn why it's my favorite investment in this space right now – and exactly how to buy it.

If, after checking out our work, you want to become a customer of our fast-growing business, that's great. If not, no problem.

Either way, our recent presentation on this technology can potentially help you make a lot of money.

Just click here to view our new analysis on our website, for free.

Regards,

Whitney Tilson
Founder and CEO, Empire Financial Research

P.S. I think you will be blown away by these stats and this story. The facts are simply incredible. The technology behind Waymo and other companies like it is going to change EVERYTHING… from the value of our homes to the way we eat, shop, travel, work, and more. I think this will be the most important tech trend affecting you and your money over the next few years. Take a few minutes to see our latest work on Waymo and how the technology will change your life, right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...