Thursday, January 20, 2022

[AAPL] My Favorite Bearish Strategy 💫

Hey , Micah here ...

I wanted to make sure I got this to you before the end of the day...

I just finished my live workshop, How to Trade Bearish Momentum where I shared my bearish setup, step-by-step! I think you'll really like it. 

Click HERE to watch my workshop now

Here's what I'm looking at... Historically, February has been strong for AAPL in the past 10 years... BUT...



In the last two years, the stock has dropped HARD.


Combined with its bearish MACD, I think we could continue to see a bearish trend, but I've got some great ideas on how to trade this, and I shared them in my workshop.

Click HERE to get my strategy.

Hope to see you on the inside!

Trade on,
Micah

PS. You'll also get my eBook, How to Trade Momentum for a Living, as your roadmap for the next few weeks!

PPS. Please share this workshop with friends and fellow traders. Thanks in advance!


















 

 
If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIVE at 4 PM ET - 2 Traders Sharing 2 Different Strategies...

New Trading Event This shifting market is revealing some ideal options trades. If you are ready to grab some of the best setups...