Saturday, November 13, 2021

Using the weekly MACD to spot big moves

Hey , it's Nick here from WallStreet I/O ...

My workshop with Micah is now available to everyone! I'm the head trader and 'data guy' here... and I just broke down how I use the weekly MACD to spot the smart money moves in AAPL.

This is the difference between catching a falling knife and the way institutions spend BIG money.

Click HERE to watch the workshop!


This system can be used along with the PayDay Cycle strategy to catch multiple winning runs. Sounds pretty good, right?

Here's one of many examples I cover in the workshop. You can see where I've circled my signal and the momentum following it. 




You'll also get the eBook I created, The AAPL Bottom Filter, to go along with the workshop. It's a step-by-step guide to how I built this filter. Enjoy!


Hope to see you on the inside,
Nick

PS. Please share this workshop with friends or fellow traders. Thanks in advance!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

   

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...