Thursday, May 6, 2021

3 Restaurant Stocks Primed to Bounce With Demand

Published: May 6, 2021

Why Did He Just Do This?

I can't believe he just did this…


President Joe Biden might have just unintentionally triggered one of the largest stock market spikes we've had in decades.


And I'm almost certain it could send this one stock skyrocketing!


In other words, we have the chance to get in on some massive and extremely explosive stocks within the next six months. 


And I'm showing everyday traders where I'll be moving my money for what I predict to be one of the hottest summers yet.

This Is Your Chance

Roger Scott

27+ years of trading experience. Traded multi-million dollar accounts and has trained thousands of new and experienced traders.

3 Restaurant Stocks Set to Profit as Demand Picks Up

Best 2020 Stock Predictions

There's a huge rally coming our way, folks. 


I've gone over this before and I'll do it again... sentiment is changing. More and more people are getting vaccinated and looking to go out. But more specifically, they're ready to eat at their favorite restaurants again. 


So in this video, we're going deep down into food and restaurant stocks set to profit because I want my readers to actually get in on it before the summer rush. 


The bottom line is that people are getting ready to travel this summer, so these three restaurant stocks set to profit are exactly the kind of the names you want to be in.

3 Names You Don't Want to Miss


WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

I do a ton of sector analysis and use back-tested, proven strategies to beat the market. I use proprietary formulas based on relative strength to track the top 5 strongest stocks… You know, the ones I send you in my new weekly watchlist. But now I want to know which stocks you'd like to see rankings for! All you have to do is reply directly to this email with your tickers! 

2 Stocks Leading
the Hottest Sectors

Small Cap Stocks to Watch

Last year's hottest stocks have been breaking down, and I expect a healthy pullback before summer arrives. As I've mentioned before, traders should look at the basic Materials, Financials, Health Care and Industrials sectors… And I've identified two stocks that fit this criteria...


The Nasdaq has started to cool off already, but I expect it to reach the "twilight zone." This is what I call the area between the 50- and 200-day moving averages. Stocks usually consolidate here and wait for a directional bias before making big moves. 


Global markets are mixed today as U.S. markets hope for strong employment data, and countries around the world continue to battle COVID-19.


In today's video, I'll show you the biggest Fed report this week… whether the Nasdaq is going higher or lower… when interest rates could trade higher… and two boring stocks that are showing strong momentum and upside potential.

Get Today's 2 Stocks

Top EV Battery Stocks for Big Upside in 2021 



May 3, 2021

I put a short list together of my favorite EV battery stocks for 2021 that have the potential to double, triple or maybe go up five times.       

Continue Reading

Emerging Market Stocks for 2021

2 Consumer Stocks I'm Targeting This Summer 



May 5, 2021

I'm bullish on the consumer segment of the economy. It's showing remarkable strength, and its sentiment toward normalcy simply can't be ignored.   


Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...