Wednesday, March 24, 2021

How I Called the COVID Selloff Within 4 Points

A Secret "Roadmap" That Shows Me Everything I Need To Know

Hey Trader, 

The clock is still ticking on your 48-hour all-access pass to our exclusive training webinar… 

In which I’m revealing precisely how I made what’s probably the single most accurate trade call of my career. 

Click Here To View The Training Webinar Now!

See, back when the markets were still in the early stages of the fastest, steepest selloff in history, I got a message from my good friend Dustin. 

By that time, the S&P had already tanked about 15% in roughly 10 days… 

And he wanted to know if I thought it was time to start buying yet. 

But my reply to Dustin was simple. 

It was a chart overlaid with my “secret roadmap”... 

And a big, green arrow with the word “BUY” pointing right at 2,178. 

Now, I couldn’t see Dustin’s face when he looked at the image I sent him. 

… But I knew he thought I was absolutely out of my mind. 

Well, we know the story of how the COVID selloff played out… 

And the low?

2,174… 

Just 4 points away from where my roadmap told me it’d be. 

Of course, hindsight is 20/20, and Dustin just had to know more about this roadmap of mine. 

So I sat down with him and a small group of traders to explain in detail precisely how it works… 

And how you can leverage it to identify high-profit potential trade entries and target levels. 

Just click right here to access the training while there’s still time… 

Because when the timer strikes zero, your opportunity to view it will be gone!

To your trading success, 

 

Ross Givens
Precision Volume Alerts

Market Traders Daily
Director of Client Services
888-228-2376

Disclaimer: Futures, forex, stock, and options trading are not appropriate for all traders. There is a substantial risk of loss associated with trading these markets. Losses can and will occur. No system or methodology has ever been developed that can ensure returns or against losses. No representation or implication is being made that using any of these methodologies or systems will generate returns or ensure against losses.


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Global Profit Systems International, 15502 Stoneybrook West Parkway Suite 104-153, Winter Garden, FL 34787, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Much Can You REALLY Make Trading Just 30 Minutes A Week?

                                                                            Replace A Full-time Salary With Just 30 Minutes Of Trading A...