Wednesday, December 9, 2020

, this is how I REALLY market online, and how you could too...

Hey ,

If you've been paying attention, you saw that I just made ALL of my courses available for a huge discount.

Tons of people who took me up on the offer have been sending me messages like:

"The number of videos in this package is HUGE!"

"Tai, there's SO much content here! How did you make so many courses?"

And that’s because I've spent the last 10 years building online courses.

In fact, I may have the biggest online course catalog in the world of any one person. Can you think of anyone else?

I've created thousands of hours of educational videos...

I've had millions of students…

And I’ve been able to grow my businesses through the knowledge I’ve acquired through the years.

Online education is simply ALWAYS in demand.

Because there are so many people like you and me, who never want to stop learning.

Even during times when learning might seem hard…

Now, I want you to benefit as a creator of online education too.

Because I know you have some expertise that I don’t have.

That most people don’t have--that 99% or more of the population has never experienced or even attempted that skill or ability you have.

At Course Launch Bootcamp, my team will teach you to turn that valuable knowledge into an online course.Your very own course...

Based on knowledge you already have, right now.

This is a LIVE virtual event, taught by the most senior members of my team.

Two days intensive, A to Z, nothing to money in 48 hours.


It happens January 30th and 31st.

And right now, there’s a MASSIVE discount.--65% off.

If you’re like me, the Action type who wants to get straight to the moves that will make you money, this the course for you.

This discounted price won’t last, so get tickets while you can.

Stay strong,
Tai

You have received this email to edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com because you are a registered Tailopez.com subscriber.

Do you like this email?

like dislike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Stock Unveiled!

Ready to discover the standout stock of 2024? We've identified a single buy & hold gem that's poised to redefine your portfolio....